I’ve just been notified that I’ve been nominated for an award. Wow. Always a surprise. ( Well at least for me )
This competition is for blogs with less than 200 followers to encourage blogging.
So I’ve learned the rules and procedues from her and shall share it with you then.
Here are the rules for Liebster Award
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
So, lets get to it, shall we?
Questions (from summerjazzblog)
1) If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
-That would have to be my height, as I want to be taller. But I accept my gene pool make-up. Sometimes, being a short girl can be fun!
2) If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? and what would your hero name be?
-I’ll be called “Starfire”! And my powers would be flying , telekinesis and power over fire.
3) What accent do you have?
4) What would be one word to describe yourself?
5) If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
-A lovely beach will do, like in Phuket, Thailand, or Bali, Indonesia. Basically a place that I don’t usually frequently visit.
6) What is your definition of love?
-Love? This is pretty hard. Okay, since I’m listening to Miley Cyrus right now, I’ll say love is like a wrecking ball. It just happens, and sometimes, in a surprising way.
7) Who is the one celebrity that you would like to send to outer space and have never come back?
-I don’t know. Anyone there with a nasty attitude?
8) Who is your favourite actor/actress? Why?
-Greta Garbo. I know, sounds pretty old-fashioned. But I liked it that she wasn’t fame-hungry, as how she tried to maintain her private life even if she wasn’t in the movies anymore. Plus, that Swedish beauty never fails to amaze me.
9) What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
–Wifi! On a serious note, losing one of my main bodily functions, like sight and movement. God forbid.
10) What is the most scariest/fearless thing you have done in your life?
-None so far, because I’m not much of a scaredy-cat. The most extreme for me was going down a mudslide. I guess heights do terrify me.
My Own 10 Questions for fellow nominees:
1. If you could only eat one ice cream flavor, what would you choose? Chocolate or Strawberry?
2. For students or former students: Do you like your high school self? Why or why not?
3. What was the biggest mistake you did in your life and what did you do to make it right?
4. Who is your favorite person from history? What can you tell this person if ever you get a chance to spend 7 minutes with him/her?
5. What is your favorite go-to outfit or piece of clothing that can make your day better, despite a bad hair-day?
6. Who is your favorite literary character?
7. Talk about any useless talent you have.
8. Is going to college totally worth it? Why or why not?
9. Describe your mood right now through a song. Give the lines you can relate to.
10. What do you do when you feel sad?